• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laser Foam Letters w/acrylic face

totem1162

Hello,

Could someone help me if there is any kind of foam that can be cut with a laser or where to get it please
Thank you!

horseflesh

EVA craft foam is laser safe and cuts pretty well. It’s sold as crafting supplies and as floor cushion tiles. It does shrink back from the cut line a bit so if the dimensions of the final piece must be precise, you’ll have to do some experimentation to nail it.

totem1162

No, I was thinking to cut them separate and glue them after! just looking to find the right foam to be cut with laser, since some time it's hard to cut small foam letters
by hand...I'm going to try Eva foam I just got it feels kind of soft I'm not sure if I got the right one, I got it from thefoamfactorry.com it is 1/2 inch thick
I'll let you know the results, if some one has for recommendations I'll appreciate.
Thanks...