• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

late models wrap

trauts

i know this is crazy and i hope i don't get bashed for asking... i want someone in the north or midwest to give me a late model layout that looks different from all the south of the mason dixon look. i'm in south alabama and visited a track in tennessee the other week and it felt like i was at home, the cars looked just like my home track. just need a new fresh idea a little edge if you know what i mean.

ova

If you are talking dirt late model, most of the cars look the same. Something splashy, flamey, carbon fiber, tread plate, a few zig zags, some sponsors and a number. So many of them out there, it's hard to have a different look.

So back to your question. Are you looking for someone to design a layout, give you some ideas or quote you a price?

We do about a dozen cars a year and most guys have gotten away from the wrap thing. When I do wrap a car, I do the graphics and background for the numbers and sponsors as one piece. Then I layer the fancy stuff on top of that. I've found that just printing all of it and not using the bling bling stuff makes it look too plain.

If you're interested in seeing some pics, pm me and I'll sent you some.

Dave

Knep

Flinner is AMAZING! Tim Fraker Signs is a good one to look up and Hippy from www.hipsticker.com does nice clean work. Are you looking for a template? I have my own that I drew up myself....I'll attach the one of my personal design for the car I hope to be in next year!

Attachments

• Dirt Late Model Template.jpg
    Dirt Late Model Template.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 72

Knep

Gimme your email bud! You know what they say, Indiana is the southern most northern state! I may be a yankee by birth, but my roots are in tennessee!

trauts

southern hopitality

if you don't eat grits, you ain't from the south! when i was in indiana one day for a week they wanna me to eat cream of what and harmony( big ole white kernnel corn ) and have a slaw-dog for dessert...hehehe

Knep

LOL, all my family is from west of Chattanooga...we eat southern style...no way you catch me eating harmony, slaw dogs or stuff like that! I'll eat a little grits but not a huge fan, usually have a spoonfull or 2 when they are fixed! We still have Sunday dinner at my Granny's every week...no invites, you just show up!

trauts

official

let me think....were you slinging dirt from the truck or driving tractor with blade? oh weight you were in booger brooks pit?
i really didn't see you were you flagging?

paul