• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latest color tint job

slipperyfrog

Just got this one done. The final photo is cropped to show the two sides without the separation wall. Other photos are progress shots. It is all window tint and most is hand cut but the squares & logo. Backup tint film is silver. No vinyl or print. I'll post a night photo when I get a chance to drive by at night.

Turned out great. Three jobs coming off of it before it was finished.

Attachments

• outside complete 1.jpg
    outside complete 1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 101
  • outside 1 template.jpg
    outside 1 template.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 85
  • inside outline 1.jpg
    inside outline 1.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 85
  • inside color outline 2.jpg
    inside color outline 2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 75
  • outside 5 red car.jpg
    outside 5 red car.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 85

edgette

It's cool to see work done by hand but is there a benefit to doing it this way instead of using window perf? I imagine it might last longer.

slipperyfrog

It's cool to see work done by hand but is there a benefit to doing it this way instead of using window perf? I imagine it might last longer.

Yes by far. How long is the longest you have seen window perf last facing the direct sun?

The materials are all quality window tint film. So not only are you changing the look of the windows you are also reducing heat/glare/UV and adding a measure of security to break in. Part of the reason I got into doing this was I was toured around businesses in Tampa Bay that have had this kind of work up for 8-12 years and they still looked good. At one particular business I commented, "must have been done in the last year or two" ended up being installed 5 years earlier. Did I mention it back lights at night to look as bright as a lit marque?

The customer is always ecstatic when the job is done. :)