• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latest L300 Firmware

ProColorGraphics

Has anyone been able to get the latest firmware to install? From the front panel on my L360, it says the current one is up to date, but I got an email from HP saying there was a new one out. So I went online, manually downloaded it and tried manually updating it. I just keeps erroring out saying that something went wrong.

dypinc

Has anyone been able to get the latest firmware to install? From the front panel on my L360, it says the current one is up to date, but I got an email from HP saying there was a new one out. So I went online, manually downloaded it and tried manually updating it. I just keeps erroring out saying that something went wrong.

I got it to install a couple of days ago.

FrankW

What firmware version do you currently use?

There is a very little upgrade currently out which can be downloaded, but it is not set to be available for upgrade from the last version because it is not necessary.

If you use 00_06_02.10, you will not be able to upgrade to 00_06_02.12 through the machines upgrade functionality.