• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex 26500 double print

printimage

When I send a print on the 26500 latex it print the image at the bottom twice. If attached picture. Using flexi 21 software. Any ideas? If I print the 3 color blocks after the print it don't double the print.

Attachments

• IMG-20220721-WA0060.jpg
    IMG-20220721-WA0060.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG-20220721-WA0056.jpg
    IMG-20220721-WA0056.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG-20220721-WA0045.jpg
    IMG-20220721-WA0045.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 90

StephenOrange

Eater of cake. Maker of .
Wow, that's interesting indeed. Unfortunately I don't work on Flexi, but I'd hedge my bets on it being a software issue on either Flexi, or less possibly, the printer's firmware. So this is happening with all files, and all file types, all sizes? What if you flatten as a TIFF and reduce the size just a troubleshooting test? Or isn't it just Flexi splitting and auto-nesting when printing? Sorry I couldn't be more help.
BTW - where are you getting heads, ink and maintenance kits for your 260?

printimage

Wow, that's interesting indeed. Unfortunately I don't work on Flexi, but I'd hedge my bets on it being a software issue on either Flexi, or less possibly, the printer's firmware. So this is happening with all files, and all file types, all sizes? What if you flatten as a TIFF and reduce the size just a troubleshooting test? Or isn't it just Flexi splitting and auto-nesting when printing? Sorry I couldn't be more help.
BTW - where are you getting heads, ink and maintenance kits for your 260?
Yea even as a jpeg.. heads and ink on ebay or China.