• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Latex 560: How do I know when it is time to replace a printhead?

karst41

Over 200 nozzled dropped out is not too good.
Run this pattern. NO Color Correction.

If banding is not cleared by the 3rd printing manually clean the head with a foam qTio and 50/50 IPA water.
or just buy a new print head. $140 and get back to work

Attachments

• HP560 Ink Flow.pdf
    150 KB · Views: 169

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Over 200 nozzled dropped out is not too good.
Run this pattern. NO Color Correction.

If banding is not cleared by the 3rd printing manually clean the head with a foam qTio and 50/50 IPA water.
or just buy a new print head. $140 and get back to work
It's just usually a complete waste of time to print this or anything because it's not using the blocked nozzles....
Cleaning from the menu is the right way. Then manual cleaning.

karst41

It's just usually a complete waste of time to print this or anything because it's not using the blocked nozzles....
Cleaning from the menu is the right way. Then manual cleaning.

What ever.

Run 3 coppies of this print Color Correction Off
If print head is not suitable then pull the head for a manual clean.
Will the print head dry out before you can run another cleaning cycle? No Probably Not.

If shop is busy run my print.
Is still showing streaks just replace the head and calibrate. Otherwise you are just wastin
the Maint Cart.

BTW you run this with no color correction because that weak pissyellow from HP
is firling Lm to compensate.

Watch this print as it is ripping.
You will start seen the streaks go away by the time the Lc Lm heads start firing.

Be sure that this print is in CMYK Mode. This forum will not let me upload the eps. Sorry

Attachments

• HP560 Ink Flow.pdf
    150 KB · Views: 149