• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LEC-2 640 Feedback

Aztech

I am currently looking at replacing my LEJ 640 hybrid UV with the new LEC2 640. I have not been able to find any user feedback on the new machines so I am wondering if anyone here has purchased one and whether there have been any major concerns with the machine or really any feedback in general.

I would also be interested if anyone else has recommendations for a comparable UV machine at a similar price point as well. The Mimaki UCJV300 series seems to be about the only other UV machine I can find to compare it to and would lean towards the Roland as we have a good relationship with the sales and service rep we have dealt with for many years now compared to who we would be dealing with if we went with a Mimaki machine.

Alpha Star

I'd stick with the LEJ-640. Buy another used one. At least you can work on it, and there is a growing community to help ( versauv.com ) The new machines are way more locked down... Even Mimaki.