• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED borders

akuarela

I'm looking for LED border alternatives, other than Sloan, which may be less expensive. Use: for straight neon look on buildings.

Thanks!

tiredcreations

I've used agilight brightline

stumbleinn.jpg

but I think they've discontinued that. They prolly have some left over you can get cheap.

I know there's about a thousand chinese products out there now, but if you want a "neon look", use neon.

Sign Prophet

Sloan is really the only people who make a good neon look-a-like strip. I have used other brands, but none of them are available anymore. The only bad side to Sloan LEDstripe is the really high price. Neon May be the way to go if price is an issue, and will probably last a lot longer in most respects. I have installed thousands and thousands of feet of the Sloan LEDstripe and really like the ease of installation, but Neon is just plain better in some areas and not that hard to install either.

My 2 cents!