• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Led light above needles

Craig Keller

Just see the happy machines with led light located under the hold down spring. Is there anything that can be installed on tajimas like this?

binki

1641779072429.png

1641779115748.png

1641779140940.png

1641779175760.png

Babushkas

I can't understand what is happening in your house. However, I think you should change your lighting system. I use the Vont bulbs, and they are the easiest to use.

Babushkas

I can't understand what is happening in your house. However, I think you should change your lighting system. I use the Vont bulbs, and they are the easiest to use. On top of that, they are super easy to use. Since they are smart bulbs, they allow you to change the colors in 16 million ways, create an automatic routine, or use voice control. At first, I was skeptical about their quality since they cost just 14 dollars per pack. However, I've been using them for almost a year, and I wouldn't change them.

Craig Keller

I can't understand what is happening in your house. However, I think you should change your lighting system. I use the Vont bulbs, and they are the easiest to use. On top of that, they are super easy to use. Since they are smart bulbs, they allow you to change the colors in 16 million ways, create an automatic routine, or use voice control. At first, I was skeptical about their quality since they cost just 14 dollars per pack. However, I've been using them for almost a year, and I wouldn't change them.
Pic ? Link?