• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED light table

Rexerex

I'm doing vinyl paint masks and weeding is a chore without a light table. I've seen these tablet style LED light pads used for tracing by artists which are also used by crafters for weeding vinyl. From my research online I see many inexpensive ones which have mixed reviews in the range of $30 - $100.
Anyone have advice about this?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
You can probably make one up as well. We have a rolling 4x4 ft work table I was thinking of making a rolling light table ourselves.

Rexerex

You can probably make one up as well. We have a rolling 4x4 ft work table I was thinking of making a rolling light table ourselves.
Yes, I've thought about doing that too and looked at a few DIY projects online. I'm a volunteer with a museum and as a non-profit cost is a factor, but if any of these LED light pads are worth the low cost I'd try one. Here's an example to search: "HSK A4 Led Light Box Light Pad"