• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

led manufacturers?

wildside

can anyone recommend any companies for LED message boards wholesale?

don't like daktronics tactics... and watchfire apparently doesn't care to respond to emails or voicemails or online contact form

some i have seen seem way to cheap and others seem way to high, we have 3-4 customers right now almost ready to go but am having a hard time getting any info on pricing, sizes, anything really

one company i come across has good customer service, but even a little 3ft x 4ft is running 7k for 12mm.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Be careful of any "cheap" or no name message
board. I have had a few clients cheap out only
to find the company is no longer in business
and there is no way to fix it or even program it.

I don't know the problem you have with Daktronics,
but they are the only ones I use.

tbullo

Superunknown
I have been thinking about getting into the LED market as well. These signs are showing up all over our area now. I called Watchfire and they wouldn't sell to me stating my area was already over saturated. They just gave me the names of other shops to pass the work to. I have several long time accounts interested in these and sure don't want to send them to another shop.What are you other smaller shops doing in these cases?

wildside

maybe thats why watchfire won't respond to me also.

i am not looking for cheap, i want reliable more than anything, ease or getting pricing is key also, waiting 4-5 days for numbers seems a bit of a stretch i guess to me

anyone using cirrus led for any projects? the customer service seems pretty good, but the extra labor and cost seems a bit higher