• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED perimeter lighting

Signed Out

Lettering up some windows for a pizza shop and they want LED perimeter lighting around the windows. I'm looking into SLOAN Flexbrite systems but this is going to require cutting/bending the led tubes and wiring everything together. I'm not opposed to doing all that, just wondering if there are better/easier options out there.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
There are a number of flexible LED strips, but you're going to have rounded corners.

There are others where you can snap them every inch or so to make your turns. I forget the brand though. Look through the websites for Sloan, GE, Agilight, etc. There are a ton of them out there.

TwoNine

In my opinion - Sloan is a great system for LED Border Tubing. GE Tetra has a nice one too - but all of them require field fabrication. Neither one is easier than the other in my opinion. Have fun!

neonlady

I just heard from an installer / client this morning that Sloan has had some problems with transformers. I haven't had a chance to check it out, but do some checking before you commit.
Why not use neon?