• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ledco Laminator?¿?

TheSellOut

I am going to an auction tomorrow that has a Ledco 42" laminator (7,400watts) for sale. Anyone know anything about these laminators?
Sorry, that is all the info I have.

Attachments

• Ledco.jpg
    Ledco.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 101

klmjff

We had one of these about a year ago. Old, but solid machine. I would say its worth about $400. Make sure the element works if you get it.

vspcnc

LedCo Laminators are awesome. i've used a couple different kinds of laminators and Ledco is my favorite for a couple of reasons. The input table is big so you can watch out for dust and whatever before it gets laminated. also great for tack-ragging. The speed control is easy to manage, and the height of the input table is a bit higher than others so your not leaning over your prints causing a shadow on them and destructs view. Note- if it's an older machine, there was a problem with the circuit board causing fuses to blow about once every week or two. We recently had a power surge and got an updated mainboard (only about $130) and havn't blown a fuse in a few months.