• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lef2 200 jig

john2k20

ok i have an issue .

i have a jig for an lef2 200 uv.
now when i print stuff i load it in versaworks
whna i sya print it prints on the object. the object can be a small plate rvs look orso i lay it at the zero point.
now i have a jig . i have the template the jig was made with so far so good. now when i lay the jig on the printing bed on the right spot and i print it wont print on the spot where it mst .
so what goes wrong here ? i had the jigg template . filled up de jigg holes with an grafic and normaly it should print on the spot where the grafic is and not partly besides it .. what is goin not good ? searched but cant find an answer also the firm said normaly when yo have a jig it should just print as it is so . but it wont . anyone has some info on where to look ?

john2k20

Is it an EPS file?
If so, you might need to turn the margin down to zero, it it will be importing larger than the jig.
yes eps. the template creator solved it. the guy who filled it did something wrong . used indesign to do it its a proffesional but his fills and template dide sync think something went wrong in indesign orso dont know . casts me a day . but solved now