• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Let's see your own company vehicle wraps and graphics!

signman315

Signmaker
Here's one I did a few years ago for a company I used to work for....

Attachments

• VS-truck.jpg
    VS-truck.jpg
    932.8 KB · Views: 327

signman315

Signmaker
I like that one! Shows off the digital print graphics capability without overdoing it... Nice and clean
Thanks much! I liked it for the same reasons. I usually say "no to faux" but I did want to show off the capabilities of a digital print. I also wanted to kind of bring two demographics together....the OG sign painters with the younger digital guys. So it kind of throws back to the old "woodies" back in the day but if executed using modern technology/processes. These two groups of people I think have a lot to learn from each other, and I love paying respect to both sides. I'm 34 years old but have been training for 11 years in this industry with guys that have been in it for 30+ years, painting show cards in their garages and hand lettering vehicles and the like! So I really appreciate the kind of talent and skill that previous generations had/have that brought the industry to where it is today...I think the best sign makers start off as painting/drawing/hand skills and then develop and grow into the digital stuff. Traditional techniques still and will always translate into the digital realm, regardless of the popular opinion. I started off ignoring math class and doodling in my notebook instead and it really built a solid base to grow into Illustrator/Photoshop/etc. Just my little thought for the day haha!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Thanks much! I liked it for the same reasons. I usually say "no to faux" but I did want to show off the capabilities of a digital print. I also wanted to kind of bring two demographics together....the OG sign painters with the younger digital guys. So it kind of throws back to the old "woodies" back in the day but if executed using modern technology/processes. These two groups of people I think have a lot to learn from each other, and I love paying respect to both sides. I'm 34 years old but have been training for 11 years in this industry with guys that have been in it for 30+ years, painting show cards in their garages and hand lettering vehicles and the like! So I really appreciate the kind of talent and skill that previous generations had/have that brought the industry to where it is today...I think the best sign makers start off as painting/drawing/hand skills and then develop and grow into the digital stuff. Traditional techniques still and will always translate into the digital realm, regardless of the popular opinion. I started off ignoring math class and doodling in my notebook instead and it really built a solid base to grow into Illustrator/Photoshop/etc. Just my little thought for the day haha!

and you made it look good on a RED truck.... tough base color to work off of!

signman315

Signmaker
And here's one that we just finished today for the shop I currently manage....it was something we threw together quick b/c we didn't have anything on the vehicle at all. So I'm not as big a fan of this one, but it's still kinda cool I guess, has it's merits.

Attachments

• IMG_4185.JPG
    IMG_4185.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
  • IMG_4186.JPG
    IMG_4186.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_4188.JPG
    IMG_4188.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_4189.JPG
    IMG_4189.JPG