• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lever on Mutoh falcon

zgraphics

Well here we have a problem (s).... My lever doesn't want to go up, it's hard and i don't want to force it. Has any encounter this problem?

Problems with my machine

1. Lever stuck
2. My dampers don't fill up and head clean only on one head.
3. My black is printing brown
4. My blue is printing fushia
5. Getting behind on production......

need any help...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

S

Sign-Man Signs

Check your head carriage and make sure it's going all the way to the right. Sounds like something is loose in that area and preventing the lever to go up or down. Also, look for leakage around the maintenance station. Dampener may have a leak and gumming up the works.

zgraphics

thanks i'll check this out...
Check your head carriage and make sure it's going all the way to the right. Sounds like something is loose in that area and preventing the lever to go up or down. Also, look for leakage around the maintenance station. Dampener may have a leak and gumming up the works.

VinylCraft

Double check to make sure the cartage is all the way to the right sometimes you may have to push it over to unlock.