• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lexjet Latex 831 Inks

RMarshall

Isn't LexJet essentially a subsidiary distribution company that's owned by HP's media division or something?
I wouldn't be surprised if HP is just selling their own refurb inks under LexJet's brand name so that they can control production.

amw

Longtime Members
Isn't LexJet essentially a subsidiary distribution company that's owned by HP's media division or something?
I wouldn't be surprised if HP is just selling their own refurb inks under LexJet's brand name so that they can control production.
I heard a rumor that HP had some issue with them and they are not able to sell HP's latex line currently.
They dont list any of the printers (latex) and most OEM ink and print heads are listed as check availability.

Someone in a FB group said the other day a lexjet rep told them they dont know when they will have ink or print heads in.
They said they should check out their lexjet branded ink.

RandyDe

I was curious and googled this again. It appears that the 831 Lexjet inks are no longer on their website.

AKA TRE

Interesting... They were on there a few weeks ago. I did call into Lexjet to ask some questions and get more info about customer satisfaction etc. Guy I talked to was pretty confident that they worked every bit as good. Sited a few incidents where a cartridge didn't work for one reason or another but insured me that they just ship you out a new one at no extra charge.