• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LHF Fonts

PMG

I was told that LHF font will not work in Flexi 8.5 due to the OPEN TYPE and in the flexi help it states this..........Installing Fonts

In your software you can use TrueType, Adobe Type 1, FSfont, Casfonts and URW fonts.
.........i was thinking on buying many of the LHF fonts,but do not want to if they do not work in my flexi 8.5......... do they work or not i see everyone raving over these fonts.

PMG

I have 8.5 v1 SP2 and none of my open types are showing up ,they use to on 8.1 but not in my 8.5.:frustrated:

PMG

Thanks Steve..i reloaded my preferences and installed that trial and it worked,,i now see all my open type fonts!

PMG

:toasting:well in that case ill haft to venture over to your place soon and get the rest of what i dont have from you!!!

R08

Always like to help the competition make a sale.

That shows integrity.

BTW... I really enjoy using the fonts I bought from you last week. Great stuff!!