• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Liablity insurance went from $1,900 to to $34,000!

OldPaint

living in florida, HOME OWNERS are getting the same crap. 1998 when we moved here to pensacola, HOI was $800 a year. now its $3800 AND........ they want to raise the premiums again!!!!!!!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Our company had a similar Traveler's experience. They classified us as a manufacturing facility... definitely check that classification - it makes a world of difference!

visual800

Im with the Hartford Group out of Texas and their rates rocks. Email holly Jordan and ask for some rates and tell her Bruce Ward sent you please

Holly@BusinessInsuranceNow.com

they underwrote me on Hartford and I saved 1/2 from what I was paying locally for liability and workers comp. Ive turned a good bit of people onto them

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Wow... That could put a guy out of business. What the heck are these guys thinking?

Sometimes it's a little scary doing business. Sometimes I wonder how any of us make it at all...

ddarlak

Go Bills!
living in florida, HOME OWNERS are getting the same crap. 1998 when we moved here to pensacola, HOI was $800 a year. now its $3800 AND........ they want to raise the premiums again!!!!!!!

price to pay for living in paradise.... we get lots of snow, but we never are in danger of a hurricane moving our house....

J

john1

Just noticed you said Travelers.

I had them for my car insurance and thought i was getting a crazy good deal and i tried Geico out of the blue and am saving seriously like $100 a month on the exact same coverage for my car.

I use Selective for my business insurance and love it. Just paid another 3 month bill yesterday actually.