• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lightest weight fabric type material you can print on?

phototec

What is the lightest weight fabric type material you can print on using Eco-Sol Max inks?

I need to print some photographic backgrounds similar to those shown below, anyone have any experience or ideas of what material may work?

Thanks

Attachments

• Backgrounds.jpg
    Backgrounds.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 133

Cyw

I really liked SignSoft but its hard to find. It may have been discontinued.

"........... composed of 100 percent polyester and specially coated for eco-solvent printers, is ideal for a variety of applications, including banners, POP, and short-term outdoor signage. This premium fabric is perfect for trade show graphics too, as it's significantly lighter than vinyl banner......."

phototec

I print on silk all day long....

Ok, can you help me out by providing your source for the silk and the cost info?

My printer is 54" and I'm looking for fabric that will take Eco-Sol Max ink and NOT glossy.

Thanks

player

The fire retardant fabric material in that article would be bad for one's health if the walls of your house were lined with it.

d fleming

I am asked quite regularly about printed fabric for band backdrops. A sample to "touchy feely" would be great. I print full solvent seiko 64s