• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lines on my prints and the wiper is clean?

Commando

I know the 2 do not coincide.
First off, I am getting lines in my print. Never had a problem. Re-calibrated for the type of material, roll of material was strait and printed it on both uni and bi-directional. Kinda fish eye(y) too

Also, my wiper for the head is clean? Kinda freaking me out considering it gets covered in ink with one job.. I cleaned it day before yesterday and didn't print on it yesterday, but have doen several things today.

First place to look is at the nozzle performance of your printhead(s). Post an image of the test draw and we can go from there.

Commando

I just did a 6 minute nozzle wash, printed some no gun symbol decals and no lines. Still a little fishy on the black but the red looks great. I took a pic of the fish eye but you cant tell in the pic. When I print something more visible with the lines, I will post

Commando

For future reference
Did a head adjustment (fine and draft ) and a 25 minute nozzle wash and I am back to perfect prints!