• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Link to switch back from Flexi19 to Flexi 12

ProPDF

Here is the link we got from support to switch back to Flexi 12 for those having problems. We had major issues with color but the deal breaker even if we re-profiled was Flexi 19 would fail to print crop marks even though it said and showed they were added to the file.... including appearing visually in production manager.

Here is the link from Radisa, I just downloaded it today again to test before posting and it downloaded perfectly fine. This version of 12 has been extremely stable operating on Windows 10 that is running on a mac sporting 16gb of ram if that helps anyone.

https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/Svjto9XQEO

stickerhed

Here is the link we got from support to switch back to Flexi 12 for those having problems. We had major issues with color but the deal breaker even if we re-profiled was Flexi 19 would fail to print crop marks even though it said and showed they were added to the file.... including appearing visually in production manager.

Here is the link from Radisa, I just downloaded it today again to test before posting and it downloaded perfectly fine. This version of 12 has been extremely stable operating on Windows 10 that is running on a mac sporting 16gb of ram if that helps anyone.

https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/Svjto9XQEO
We switched back to Flexi 12 also, I found so many bugs it was unbelievable. Imported pdf files missing random text and graphics was the kicker. They sent me a patch but it didn't help. I've been with them since it was casmate, I can't believe they put this product out.

scott dunacn

adgrafix
i have used flexi for 15 years i have a mutoh vj 1204 so when i print a high res photo it has a bad red cast to the print so i called support come to find out i now more than the rep lol i need to work for flexi lol

ProPDF

Yeah here is an example of same file and everything out of 12 crop marks and barcode show and print. Flexi 19 cropmarks show and don't print. I think this was partially a flexi driver issue but who knows. Their office has a valuejet and hp latex machines to replicate problems so make sure to let them know. Hopefully they get it fixed but this was the line in the sand here. There are other problems but we didn't even try to test everything we emailed them, got the link I posted and went on our way back to 12 after a half day wasted thinking maybe it was us.

IMG_6388.jpg IMG_6386.jpg IMG_6387.jpg

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Also see the posts here.

We are in the process of testing our rollback to 12. This also was on the advice from SAi tech support. So far all indications confirm 19 is bad. Keep in mind we only use the Production Manager, all designing and setting up reg marks, cut layer and bleeds are done at each workstation with our own custom macros then dropped in the hot folder for our print tech to handle. We still have to use 16pass to obtain pantone colors though.

WildWestDesigns

Can you provide some workstation specs? OS, RAM, CPU, GPU, that sort of stuff?

I would add in there Flexi build number as well. There may or may not be a difference in builds just yet, but just in case.

Of course, there are always little quirks that can get software to run fine for some and not fine for others. Oh the joys of tech and software.