• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LinkedIn

I find it useful to see where my customer contacts wind up when they switch jobs. Even though I have 700+ contacts I am not aware of any real business coming from it.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I haven't seen any new business from LinkedIn. I have been using it to connect with people iv'e worked with in the past and keep my name active in case they need someone in my area.

visual800

Linked-in is another worthless social media BS page that folks added me I dont even converse with. I cant see where I can put a small portfolio and even then who looks at profiles?

Dennis422

I have it, not much work came from it.

The only think that I have noticed, most the info on web sites like intelius.com came from LinkedIn.
They sell your info

Robin Canaday

Mythic Signs Portland - General Manager / Owner
I may try to use it as a recruitment tool but I haven't been able to figure out how to use it for sales. It's more of a self-updating rolodex than anything else.