• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

List of fonts

Joseph Dunkle

I have windows xp home, is there a way I can print out every font i have?

What I want to have is a list of fonts name with each font name it own font...hope that makes since.

Is there an easy way to do that?

Checkers

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean Joe.
If you want to print the names of the fonts in your font directory, do a search. Fred recently got the answer on how to print a list of names of files in a directory or folder.
If you're looking to print font samples with their names, you can double click on the font file, which will open it up in a preview screen that you can print.
Some programs, like Font Navigator or ACDSee, can print font samples too.
Finally, you can also set up a template in you design software and update it as necessary. I attached a sample below.

Checkers

Attachments

• Graphic1.gif
    Graphic1.gif
    35.5 KB · Views: 92

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The registered version of TypoGraf will do some of that. It will allow you to select from their templates, but none of them will actually pickup the fiont name and set it individually in that typeface. It will print a predetermined sample text string and then list the font name generically.

Typograf is shareware and costs $35 to register.

WVB

If you are using Corel do you not have Bitstream Font Navigator? That is what I use to print out my fonts however, as Fred has stated it will not print out the fonts name but the example of text you have choosen such as The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog