• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Listen Sharp update 9/26/2022

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
Three months ago, I started with one subscriber. Today the number of active subscribers reached 50. (And four have unsubscribed.)
I had no idea what to expect. I knew I wanted to find a way to remind my readers to keep their listening skills active and ready to function in a nanosecond.
It has been an interesting experiment—lots of good feedback. We shall see how it goes.
If you are interested in keeping your listening skills sharp, I invite you to go to my webpage and signup. No charge. You can always cancel.
www.ListenSharp.com

Johnny Best

Think sharp, it's gonna hurt!

Attachments

• think sharp.jpg
    think sharp.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 112

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well roger..... I think ya got a lotta mileage outta this thread. People kept bumping it up for ya and still had a good time. Hope you landed some more listening folks to your group. If ya start playing some Vanilla Fudge or Frank Zappa in the background for listening pleasure, I'll tune in again. :toasting: