• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Local place to buy Eye-One Display?

GoodPeopleFlags

I've found Eye One Display online but I was wondering if it can be found in stores, like Best Buy, etc. I searched the Best Buy and Circuit City sites and couldn't find anything. Just wondering if anyone knew before I started running all over town.

If it must be bought online, do you have any recommendations where? Not sure I want to trust Ebay with something like that. Amazon has some good prices. Thanks!

GK

If you are a NAPP member then photoshopuser.com is the best place (one of their merchants anyway) Sometimes you can get products heavily discounted just for being a member. Most PANTONE products are 15-20% off through NAPP and they come right from PANTONE so there is no middleman to deal with.

Matt Cuellar

Amazon or eBay are good spots. I had a customer who just bought one about 3 months ago, brand new for $990 on eBay, best price I could do was $1,400 through our color management website.