• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking at a Mimaki CJV300-160

StratoJet

Merchant Member
Price? Also how are you field servicing units when the need arises?
None of our the StratoJet printers use an 'E box' or burn all the drivers and software into the motherboard but we use a regular tower to load everything on. Having the motherboard buried in the printer requires someone to stand in front of the printer to resolve issues. The printer is connected the the internet and with a password from you, our techs can access 100% of the printer remotely 24 hrs a day. 95%+ of all issues in all printers is software related and takes us minutes to resolve not hours or days. It is, after all, 21st century.:) If there is a hardware issues our techs will be onsite within 24-48 hrs, with the part, fixing your printer.
Our 24/7/365 phone tech/operation service is free for the life of the printer.

TomK

None of our the StratoJet printers use an 'E box' or burn all the drivers and software into the motherboard but we use a regular tower to load everything on. Having the motherboard buried in the printer requires someone to stand in front of the printer to resolve issues. The printer is connected the the internet and with a password from you, our techs can access 100% of the printer remotely 24 hrs a day. 95%+ of all issues in all printers is software related and takes us minutes to resolve not hours or days. It is, after all, 21st century.:) If there is a hardware issues our techs will be onsite within 24-48 hrs, with the part, fixing your printer.
Our 24/7/365 phone tech/operation service is free for the life of the printer.
OK, would love to see some sample output and a price, please PM me.