• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for 4' tall easels

wmshuman

I am in the need of at least a 4' tall (cheap) easel that can be used for a coroplast sign that is contour cut out. Does anyone know where I can find them?

wmshuman

Can you give me an idea of how to make them? I'm needing a collapsible easel than can be attached to the coro using double sided tape.

wmshuman

Actually I should probably be more specific. I'm not looking for an art easel. I'm looking for a specific product that "some company" offers. I am making free standing cardboard cutouts for a customer and they are wanting an "attached" easel, also made out of cardboard. I know they are out there and are really cheap too. They attach with a double sided tape. I just can't remember which company sells them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
As I said..... ya make 'em.

Take a piece of Cor-X or cardboard, cut it to the shape and size you need for your cutout and double-side tape it to the back. Score the flap and it will fit perfectly into place.

It takes about 3 minutes to make one. Honestly, it doesn't have to be purrty.