• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted Looking for 54" Printer and some training and tips

First Printer ?

• Mimaki CJV300 ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roland Truevis ?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Saam

Hey Everyone

I am looking to buy my very first printer . I prefer mimaki CJV300-130 in CA .
Also looking to get some online training and tips on set up , maintain and RIP

Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
All Mimaki dealers are required to train the end user on how to use the printer and how to maintain it. They will get you to the point of being able to print and cut but you will have to figure out the rest.

Saam

All Mimaki dealers are required to train the end user on how to use the printer and how to maintain it. They will get you to the point of being able to print and cut but you will have to figure out the rest.
Well Im looking to buy used. I don’t think they train me if I dont buy from them.

Saam

I have been using Corel draw with my epilog laser for about two years now. I dont know if that helps me learn printing faster.

Joe House

Well Im looking to buy used. I don’t think they train me if I dont buy from them.

I'd recommend contacting a local Mimaki dealer and striking up a relationship with them. Pay them for the basic training - they should be able to do it for a price. Explaing that you'll be growing and need supplies, media, etc. Be proactive on creating a partnership. If you wait till you have problems to start the relationship, you'll likely find that they're too busy to help at that point.

Youtube University is great for learning things. I've learned a lot there myself, but it doesn't compare to having the immediate feedback from someone onsite that can see what you're doing and make corrections. I think it will be money well spent.

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
If you are still looking to get an equipment, check out the Stratojet UV roll to roll 6ft printer. I am not sure about the model but, its faster than the Mimaki UV printer at a better price, and does a greatjob for Decals, and clear substrates

Saam

After my research, reviews and videos, Mimaki CJV150-75 is what Im looking for.

Brans new is $14000
Demo $10000
Uaed(3-5 years old) $5500-$7500
Hope to find a clean used or a demo

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
After my research, reviews and videos, Mimaki CJV150-75 is what Im looking for.

Brans new is $14000
Demo $10000
Uaed(3-5 years old) $5500-$7500
Hope to find a clean used or a demo

We have some specials going on right now that will bring the price of a new one down to about $11,000 + ship. I also have a demo machine for about $9,000 + ship. Unfortunately I would have to charge extra for install since we are out of state but could assist you over the phone. If it's something you are interested in feel free to give us a call for a quote. 303-733-6671