• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a clear vinyl, but that's not all...

SolitaryT

I just started working for a company who's primary focus is archery, not signs. That being said, they do have a virutal sign shop in-house. A huge part of what they do here is white, roughly 6"x6" bumper stickers of deer and elk skulls, etc. They used to weed those things from white vinyl, now they're edged onto 15" ShineRite because it has a blue-backing paper that's easy for customers to see (they're usually mass-produced and wholesaled to retailers). They have a Roland XC-540 with the white ink option, but the white ink on the large-format clear vinyl turns out milky white, not thick enough to put on a black truck and still show up as white. I'm relatively confident I can fix the latter issue, but...

tl;dr
...I'm looking for a 54" clear inkjet vinyl with a blue paper backing.

Thanks everyone!

ensabahnur

Never seen such an animal.....sorry. And I've used a lot of different clear digitally printable media.

Hi Pat,

Of all the clear digitally printable media you've used, do you know of any that is removable, solvent printable, and could be used to be adhered to indoor walls, like a wall sticker??