• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Double Sided Banner Material

dogsinc

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I am looking for a smooth (not scrim) double sided blockout matte banner material that keeps its matte finish after being printed with eco solvent inks. I am currently buying a PVC banner material that is as described but when printing highly saturated or dark colors, takes on almost a semi-gloss sheen in these areas. I have been able to achieve this matte finish with polypropylene banner material but now need this same result with double sided banner material

I have ordered and tried so many different types of vinyl but can't achieve the desired finish. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Im going to agree with dy's assessment. Its likely that you'll have to matte Liquid coat it. Only smooth that Might retain a flatter appearance could be Agfa's duratex. I typically do not use that material, but recall its a more matte finish over ultrasuxx or any other mfr out there.