• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a HDU or Foam sign wholesaler

waximoff

I'm quoting a job in the Metro Detroit area for a 2 sided oval dimensional sign (72" x 42") I've never attempted making a sign out of these materials so I was hoping I could find a merchant on here.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

cpot25

There is a vendor that we use in Georgia called Custom Foam Fabricators. You could always reach out to them and they may know of someone in your area that can help.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
There is a vendor that we use in Georgia called Custom Foam Fabricators. You could always reach out to them and they may know of someone in your area that can help.

+1 to this...
Also Peachtree Foamcraft. They have a plant somewhere in the Northeast if I'm not mistaken.

Kottwitz-Graphics

And if you have the ability to paint, you can send the files to several different vendors, they can machine the material, and send it to you to do the finish work.

Billct2

Hanson in New York State does a good job. I've only used them for sandblasted but they also do carved.

PCS_Jess

We have a 5' x 10' CNC and could fab them for you. We are in Denver Colorado. Give me a call if you're interested. (720) 592-1169

-Jessica
ProCraftSigns.com