• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for a MM for very custom sign

Marlene

I'm looking for a MM who might be able to make a very custom sign. it would be an oval with a routed design in the face, internally illuminated with LED, attached channel letters on the face, front lighted with LED. around the edge of the oval there are cut aluminum letters and a cut aluminum star shape that goes in the middle of the face between the channel letters. the pole is an issue as there is a ton of metal work involved. please PM me for contact info so I can send a file of this job for q quote. I won't be posting it on the website as this may be something others are bidding on

Marlene

just needing the oval with the channel letters and routing. pole will be done by others. anyone MM's able to make this? please PM me and I'll send the details for a quote. thanks. don't want to post it on the site as others may be bidding the same job plus I didn't design this so I don't post customer owned designs