• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a pinstripe reflective vinyl supplier

RG

Hello, all. Is there a supplier that sells .25" reflective pinstripe vinyl in the south. They need to be fairly close by, so that I can order it tomorrow and receive it by Friday. Thanks for any help.

CS-SignSupply

I might be able to handle this for you... Give me a call tomorrow AM with length and color needed. CiberSupply 1-877-602-4237

SignosaurusRex

3M and Cal-Stripes Reflectives are the only off-the shelf brands that I know of available in .25"......and through your local Auto-Body supply. Those are limited to certain colors and/or availability in the warehouses. Most sign supply as well as auto body supply houses don't stock them in-store. Beyond that, you are stuck with having it custom converted (very pricey and takes time) or cutting it yourself. I frequently "self-stock" custom converted rolls of colors not available that I know I will be using/needed.

RG

Thanks for the help, guys. I'll give Bobby a call in the a.m. He is relatively close by. Now, if he will only drive down and install?

RG

Thanks, Bobby, and everyone else. This will be my first ambulance to put pinstripe on. The .25" pinstripe will be blue and go on the top & bottom edge of an orange 6" band (or stripe) that will go all the way around the ambulance. Is there a special reflective vinyl that should be used? Or, will any reflective work? I have 7-year, engineer grade that I might have to cut myself because it will take several days to have some shipped in. And, if I cut it myself, should I tape it, too? Thanks again.

RG

Thanks, Rydaddy. When I looked at another ambulance closer, I saw that it's not reflective after all. Whoever last did it, probably pinstriped to cover up minor unevenness in the 8" orange reflective band. I'll just cut and tape some good blue cast vinyl. I don't know how much trouble untapped .25" reflective would be to apply.