• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a print partner in the USA

uv

Hi All, i am currently looking for a printer in USA who can handle large volumes of flatbed printed cards.
We are currently printing on a 1.4mm thick solid polypropylene at a size of 350 x 140mm
Would like you to supply USA mainland and Hawaii.
Someone with a Dhurst or similar machine to quickly turnaround large volumes.

Otherwise if you could tell me who could do this type of work

Thanks

Hi All, i am currently looking for a printer in USA who can handle large volumes of flatbed printed cards.
We are currently printing on a 1.4mm thick solid polypropylene at a size of 350 x 140mm
Would like you to supply USA mainland and Hawaii.
Someone with a Dhurst or similar machine to quickly turnaround large volumes.

Otherwise if you could tell me who could do this type of work

Thanks
This a pretty generic request? Large volumes? (what qtys) quickly turn, what is the turn in business days? Example of Artworks? are they one or two sided? Do they rectangle cut or router to a shape? 1.4mm works out to 0.055 inches, would .060" Polystyrene work?

Myself and others can do this type of work, definitely need more details.

uv

We are try to use a recyclable material.

Volumes could be 10k to 500k
Single sided print
rectangle cut
Cant show artworks but they are full colour print. and will be multiple different files.
we have the polypropylene that is made here in Australia. not sure if you have a product like this?
Turnaround time are not crazy just need someone who could handle these numbers.

Wow, those volumes would be better suited for screen or offset ( might be too thick) I would think. Printing on a flatbed would not be that efficient as the qty rises. We have two flatbeds, (a 5x10 and a 4x8) but that kind of volume is going to be tough to find someone to handle. Sorry we could not help. As far as the material, not sure if it is available in the US, we do print on allot of polystyrene and PVC. I can get 1mm PVC as well. I wish you the best of luck.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Wow, those volumes would be better suited for screen or offset ( might be too thick) I would think. Printing on a flatbed would not be that efficient as the qty rises. We have two flatbeds, (a 5x10 and a 4x8) but that kind of volume is going to be tough to find someone to handle. Sorry we could not help. As far as the material, not sure if it is available in the US, we do print on allot of polystyrene and PVC. I can get 1mm PVC as well. I wish you the best of luck.
that's why he said durst.