• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Looking for a printable PAPER, that has a removable and repositionable adhesive...

cinr

Hoping to find an adhesive paper that is suitable for use on walls - preferably 'eco-friendly', recyclable and PVC-free! Any suggestions?

Removable adhesive that is repositionable/reusable would be ideal!

We use eco-solvent inks.

Thank you :)

*We are currently using PhotoTex fabric and love it, however it has recently been hard for us to get.
Also, it sometimes gives us a hard time cutting - lots of fraying, etc... Anyone have suggestions on that as well?

cinr

I don't think I've ever seen a removable paper... I would assume that the face stock is too brittle to warrant clean removal.
That said, Sihl 3683 is solvent printable adhesive paper we've used in the past. Cuts as cleanly as vinyl.
Thank you - I'll take a look at that!

Hoping to find an adhesive paper that is suitable for use on walls - preferably 'eco-friendly', recyclable and PVC-free! Any suggestions?

We use eco-solvent inks.

*We are currently using PhotoTex fabric and love it, however it has recently been hard for us to get.
Also, it sometimes gives us a hard time cutting - lots of fraying, etc... Anyone have suggestions on that as well?
We just got in 10 containers. So happy to send free sample roll

Norman Clifton

We use eco-solvent inks.

we use to use PhotoTex fabric - its very nice but pricy - we switched to Mojave Wall Graphics SPMWGC -Ultra Removable Adhesive and a 90# Release Liner and it holds up well we even used it outdoors unlaminated with UV curable ---- its good for Eco-Solvent, Solvent,
UV-Based, and Latex inkjet printers. spec sheet attached - may work for u

Attachments

• SPMWGC_datasheet.pdf
    119.3 KB · Views: 98

J40

We use eco-solvent inks.

As a phototex alternative you can try General formulations Wall frog & Graptex - similar products no edge fray...

Never seen paper, we use either DCM Magik-Stik (fathead) or mactac mac dot. Both PVC Based.
- Phototex can be hard to cut clean depending on what the path is.

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
Do any of these adhesive paper products come in 60" wide and ship to Canada?
I've been looking for any supplier of 60" wide format adhesive paper that doesn't cost more than Vinyl, there are none in Canada that I know of, unless you are willing to buy 5000 feet.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Why PVC free and all the rest? Do you seriously think that you're going to change the course of history with these choices? By printing a few pieces of this as opposed to media of what you consider unfriendly composition? Your efforts will have absolutely no effect on anything.

RMarshall

You might also want to check out Drytac's SpotOn SynPaper for PageWide and/or SynTac.
Both are polypro films with their SpotOn adhesive (similar/same as MacTac's mac dot).

Depending on your budget you could also print on a cheap paper and then apply a double sided adhesive.

jfiscus

Rap Master
If I was you, I would stick with the phototex. It works, just be careful weeding it.
We have tried some alternatives in the past, and they all ended up failing.