• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a short life easy removable laxex printable vinyl

Angela Hornback

Premium Subscriber
We are looking for a vinyl that we can print on with Latex HP printer that is easily removable up to 30 days. Doesn't have to last longer than that. We need short use DOT numbers to stick on these new Aluminum body Ford and Chevrolet that they are making. since Magnetic no longer works. Any ideas are appreciated Thanks so much and keep on printing!!

InstantOneMedia

Angela,
We have j a new "Micro-Suction" PET film that prints beautifully on HP Latex.
https://www.instantonemedia.com/product/iom-micro-suction-pet-vinyl/

IOM Micro-Suction PET Vinyl can be applied to any smooth (glass, metal, etc . . .) or semi-smooth (drywall, appliances, etc . . .) surface, is inherently no-bubble, and may be the easiest material to install. It’s non-adhesive which means no residue will be left behind and it will not damage the surface you apply it to. Also, it won’t lose an adhesive bond when removed. The grip is a mechanical function of the micro-suction cups so the material can be applied to another surface without reducing the effectiveness of the micro-suction cups.

If you would like a sample, let me know.

Don
Instant One Media
dberglund@instantonemedia.com
(404) 228-6329 x3

Angela Hornback

Premium Subscriber
Angela,
We have j a new "Micro-Suction" PET film that prints beautifully on HP Latex.
https://www.instantonemedia.com/product/iom-micro-suction-pet-vinyl/

IOM Micro-Suction PET Vinyl can be applied to any smooth (glass, metal, etc . . .) or semi-smooth (drywall, appliances, etc . . .) surface, is inherently no-bubble, and may be the easiest material to install. It’s non-adhesive which means no residue will be left behind and it will not damage the surface you apply it to. Also, it won’t lose an adhesive bond when removed. The grip is a mechanical function of the micro-suction cups so the material can be applied to another surface without reducing the effectiveness of the micro-suction cups.

If you would like a sample, let me know.

Don
Instant One Media
dberglund@instantonemedia.com
(404) 228-6329 x3

Will it stay on a vehicle driving down the interstate? if Yes then Yes I would love a sample!!