• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For a Supplier for 8' X 16' Print

Speedsterbeast

I'm trying to quote a client who is looking to replace a project sign at a job site. They have an existing one up already that is a woven-poly type material that is basically stapled to a wood surface & frame. I'm looking for a supplier for the same product that I can just place over the old. Need two years max out of it. Face is 8' X 16' but need extra to stretch around the edges to fasten. Anybody?

GVP

I realize it's across the country, but I can recommend ProcessColor in Calgary. Terri Huston is my contact - she's very helpful. The shipping may be a bit pricey, though, but if you're in a pinch...

DesireeM

We use a company called Eclipse Imaging www.eclipseimaging.ca

They do all our over-sized flex faces and banners but they do a lot of other things as well. They'll sew pockets into the material as well if you want to ratchet-strap it to the existing sign face. Great service.