• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a supplier for a large double sided HDU sign

C2 Media

Hello, I am looking for a trade supplier for a 8'x4' double-sided HDU sign, will be routed and painted. Also looking for a recommendation on how best to support the sign between two stone pedestals.

JimmyG

laminate (2) 4x8 x 1.5 inch sheets of HDU together. I build 2"x1/4" flat bar brackets into a pocket between the laminates and weld to whatever mounting brackets or flat bar to attach to the stone pedestals.
There are many ways to do such according to your design shape and wind load requirements.

C2 Media

laminate (2) 4x8 x 1.5 inch sheets of HDU together. I build 2"x1/4" flat bar brackets into a pocket between the laminates and weld to whatever mounting brackets or flat bar to attach to the stone pedestals.
There are many ways to do such according to your design shape and wind load requirements.
Thanks for the response JimmyG. Sounds like a good plan.

JBurton

Signtologist
Ideally whatever company you find to do the HDU work will also frame it up for your particular install. I've seen stuff from Peach Tree foam craft, they do fine work.