• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For A Trade Only Source For 17'x14' Banner

CMYKprnt

Happy hump day. Does anyone know of a supplier that can produce a banner that is 17'x14? If not, does anyone know of a supplier that will print and weld banners?

tylercrum

They're not a wholesale only company, but EH Teasley is who we use if we can't get it on our printers. ehteasley.com
Super nice people.
(Funny story, we actually took in a new customer a few years ago and had some fabric pole banners to produce for them. We use EH Teasley for our sewing, so we printed the fabric and sent it down there to sew and it turned out it was originally their customer. They were super cool about it. They basically said "better that we get the sewing than nothing at all" and we've done the job a few more times with them.)

2B

are you wanting this to be a seamless banner?
if so unsure who can that large of a banner.

otherwise, any of the MM listed here can do it

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
They're not a wholesale only company, but EH Teasley is who we use if we can't get it on our printers. ehteasley.com
Super nice people.
(Funny story, we actually took in a new customer a few years ago and had some fabric pole banners to produce for them. We use EH Teasley for our sewing, so we printed the fabric and sent it down there to sew and it turned out it was originally their customer. They were super cool about it. They basically said "better that we get the sewing than nothing at all" and we've done the job a few more times with them.)

They're not? We use them (Inkjet Intl / Teasley) all the time for our larger banner jobs.

CMYKprnt

Thanks to all who responded - FYI, I went with Signs365 as they were able to produce without seams - Next Day Shipping and ship it FedEx freight for $10 flat fee.

CMYKprnt

Thanks to all who responded - FYI, I went with Signs365 as they were able to produce without seams - Next Day Shipping and ship it FedEx freight for $10 flat fee.
CORRECTION - Due the size of the banner (rolled) they had to ship via fedex freight. So, it took two days to get to my client versus the one day I stated in my previous post. I never saw final product but customer said it looked good and without issues - I guess most importantly - my client paid the bill - promptly.