• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a walk through on Aluminum Signs

Mountain Foundry

I'm looking for info or a walk through on what I would need to make my own aluminum signs. I found someone who can provide me anodized aluminum and I can cut it to size. What sort of prep do I need to perform on the aluminum and what recommendations do folks have for printers that can perform the task. I'm going to be printing in black and white primarily to begin.

Thanks!

Circleville Signs

Are you in the sign or graphic design business, or are you trying to get hard earned information and knowledge from those of us who are, in order to avoid paying a local provider for that knowledge?

Gary

signage

I would say you would need at least a 2' wide x 7' high opening for it to be a walk through!

Welcome to the forums from PA.....

PGSigns

Try introducing yourself and tell us a little about your business to get started.You should do some more research on materials and processes for aluminum signs and that will help you ask better questions. And if you give some more information on what you are going to be using these signs for you may get some better answers. Oh ya, welcome from VA.
Jimmy