• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a wholesale printer brochures..etc large quantity 150,000

Wraps ink

I have a customer who needs large quantity printing of brochures and rack cards like 150,000 4 over doesn't do large custom orders so Im not sure who to get these from.

txsurfer

A company I use out of Houston

Southwest Precision Printers

ask for tod tully

1055 Conrad Sauer Dr, Houston, TX 77043
(713) 777-3333

GB2

Old Member
I would be happy to provide you a quote on your project, I will PM my contact information.

cmykpro

I would be happy to quote these as well. make sure whoever you go with has a good digital press....

Biker Scout

Why can't it be a regular press? Maybe one with a direct to press imaging drums and in-line coaters? :cool: Would be cheaper than digital (like an Indigo) for cost per impression.

(And 4over does do runs that large... you just gotta place multiple orders. They'll even group the shipping for you too. I'm looking right now and they will do a run of 100k, then you can just to a run of 50k... plus all of February, you get double points!)

cmykpro

Why can't it be a regular press? Maybe one with a direct to press imaging drums and in-line coaters? :cool: Would be cheaper than digital (like an Indigo) for cost per impression.

(And 4over does do runs that large... you just gotta place multiple orders. They'll even group the shipping for you too. I'm looking right now and they will do a run of 100k, then you can just to a run of 50k... plus all of February, you get double points!)

It doesn't have to be digital however by going digital you remove the need to pay for plates, negatives, extra setup, etc.

wholesale printing

Please send me a pm with exactly what you are looking for and I will quote it out. Please let me know your zipcode and I will figure out shipping.

Biker Scout

It doesn't have to be digital however by going digital you remove the need to pay for plates, negatives, extra setup, etc.

That is true, but there aren't many shops out there anymore that still use plates, negatives and add in additional set-up charges that can actually compete on price with a run of 150k impressions. The huge automated presses have pushed out the mom & pops with their cute little Ryobi's 5 tower and Heidelberg 2 colors. (they can still make money printing NCR forms and tickets)