• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a wholesale printer for a 15 oz lay flat blockout material

ArtRetailer

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so apologies if I'm not posting in the correct listing.

Here is the material https://www.ultraflexx.com/product/supersmooth-pet-greyback/

A short description - SuperSmoothTM PET Blockout - 15 oz. SuperSmooth™ PET Blockout is a 15 oz. scrimless, blockout banner material. The media is engineered for indoor use and has a non-curl formula providing a lay flat appearance without the use of hemming tapes. The blockout layer in SuperSmooth PET Blockout is made from matted PET, allowing for easier separation during the recycling process. The material is best suited for double-sided signs and banners installed in banner stands. SuperSmooth PET Blockout is compatible for use with solvent, eco-solvent and UV inks. Available in widths from 38” - 126”.

I want to print in sizes 24" x 36" and 36" x 48".

Does anyone know anyone that actually prints on this material or something very similar to it? I want to print something similar to the picture attached - the key is that it has to be able to print photos in a high quality and be able to lay flat once unrolled. It must be a minimum of 13oz so that it can be durable and reused by my clients.

Please help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 9.32.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 9.32.03 AM.png
    709.6 KB · Views: 216