• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for an additional installation technician

Raum Divarco

General Manager CUTWORX USA / Amcad & Graphics
Dallas based CUTWORX USA offers a complete line of finishing solutions for all your printing, cutting, laminating, and textile needs.
Through continued growth we are now looking to add another team member to our finishing team.

Primarily I am looking for a Flatbed Cutter installation technician.
There will be opportunities on various other equipment as well which include:
- Application tables
- Laminators
- Calender Heat Presses for dye sub
- XY Cutters
- Smaller Format Cutting Systems

Travel is required within the United States on avg. 2-3 weeks out of a month.
Experience is preferred with aptitudes in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
We are willing to train so there are long term opportunities for earnings and experience.
Salary and expense offerings are DOE.
Health care options are available.
Discretionary performance based raises & bonuses
Vacation options are also available with Holidays and 1 week the first year.
People more local to the greater Dallas Area are preferred but not required.

CUTWORX USA was founded to consolidate our focus on digital finishing equipment.
This allowed for our industry leading application work table to stand out alone within its own category.
As a leading partner to many global manufacturers, we specialize in solutions for the Sign and Graphics Industry.
Our team’s experience extends past just wide-format with over 150 years of multi-disciplined expertise.
With an assorted 25,000+ installations worldwide, our Texas Technology Center has a variety of platforms to fit your perfect application requirements.
We have the equipment and expertise for all of your visual communication solutions' needs.

If interested, you can email me at rdivarco@cutworxusa.com

Last edited: