• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for camouflage pattern

Malkin

Sorry I had been on my phone before and it was harder to direct to a specific pattern.

I do have these tile-able collections, and after an explanation that we we will not steal Mossy Oak, RealTree or anybody else's artwork, one of these is usually found to be fine.
Though we aren't in serious camo country here, even if it is Maine.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
You were directed to one of my websites and I have to ask whether we are talking about the eight "natural camouflage" seamless tiles here or some of the 68 camouflage tiles of different types shown here.

The eight natural camo tiles were actually developed in part right here four years ago and received some helpful and positive input from a number of Signs 101 members as shown in this thread. To avoid confusion, please take a moment to read the thread.

If we're talking about photo based camo ... what this thread is about, I am happy to stand behind the eight photo based images as being worth consideration subject to the taste of the user and as having been very successful commercially. If we're talking about the non-photographic military style patterns, I can only reply that I don't think those are what Malkin was suggesting for the OP and neither would I.

I guess I'm referring to the "seamless texture tile" one that shows huge yellow and green cartoon-ish superimposed on a jeep. I admire the process you used with input from the forums but I suppose I've got the huge bias against those "repeating" tile-able patterns on vehicles as explained originally. Like I said, I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers, just have a strong opinion on the "camo" since there are so many out there. The less like clipart the better. If the pattern jumps out at you from a mile away it's not "good" camo in my opinion. I am not commenting on any others because I have not seen them. Is that more "fair"?
Also, I would say tile-able fills like that would be good for many things. I just don't like them as a full wrap.