• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for channel letter wholesaler

Does anybody have a recommendation for a channel letter wholesaler. We have one that is well priced but somehow manages to make a crappier sign with every new order. They recently expanded and training was their excuse for a while which is interesting because now they take even longer than before to finish. So we are paying having to deal with terrible paint jobs, lackluster attention to detail and longer wait times. Can't name them for fear of them seeing this and doing even worse...

Thanks to everybody for the suggestions. I have contacted them all and am now waiting on who has the best price.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like he said, you need the proper membership to sell things in this place..... be it equipment, help or product. You are stepping on the toes of the Merchant Members here who pay to do this.

The management cares, but can only do one thing at a time.