• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for cost friendly material options

ADuke

I am working on a dimensional logo project. We originally quoted 1/8" flat cut white acrylic letters and the customer decided to go with a brushed metal laminate with "shiny" silver edges. She then chose a #909 Satin Silver Aluminum Chemetal laminate mounted to acrylic with silver metallic painted edges. The option she loves is not in her price range, she is a non-profit company and does not have a lot in her budget for signage. I was wondering if there were any materials available (or letter manufactures) that provide a similar look at a friendlier price. I've seen some Rowmark material called Metalgraph plus that is a brushed stainless steel with a silver core that would still need to have the edges painted...and thought about getting some silver metallic letters and applying 3M brushed aluminum 1080-br120 vinyl to the faces. The brushed aluminum vinyl is meant for vehicle wraps though, not sure how it would hold up on an interior dimensional lobby logo sign. Anyone have any other ideas or suggestions?