• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Cutter and Laminator

Krave Creative

Hi, My wife and I are starting a new vinyl sign and graphic design shop in our home town after I retire. We are looking for a 60"+ Cutter and Laminator. Any help is appreciated since we are new to this.

You can email me at davidrrobbins@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I don't understand. Are you asking if we have any for sale or for recommendations? Best bet is go demo several at equipment dealers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
But, if you are die-cutting vinyl and putting it down, you don't need any laminate. You only need to rigid or liquid lam digital prints.

Oh.... and long-term outdoor banners is an oxymoron. Banners are temporary signs, until you can afford a real sign, so don't be telling people banners are long-lasting, unless you consider 2 years or so long-term. Can they last longer ?? Perhaps, but conditions hafta be about perfect to go much longer.​

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I guess while I was writing that other one, you posted you have a printer. Knowing most of the details will help in this business, so try to start making the picture a full one.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino,
While I am new to this business, I am an engineer by trade and by your inimical responses I can see that you are a totally bored person and really not being productive or conducive to this thread.
Have a great day!

Ya know, krave..... you might think you have a way with words, but it evidently stops there. Your comprehension is lacking. I asked you much earlier in your thread about your specialty needs and you didn't offer up you have a digital printer. In order to try and help you, I was made to guess and take you at what you actually wrote. Coming to the table with half information won't cut it in the sign business, as I mentioned. It might've been alright as an engineer, but not here.

As for being bored..... when someone approaches with stupidity, one might understand why it's boring from time to time.

So, who's the designer..... you or the wife ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh boy, I'm really racking up the 'dislikes' with you. Ya might go a little easy on that. Once you hit 25 of them, you're banned. Not the one receiving, but the one handing them out. It's all due to the negativity someone brings forth and if they can't get along in a sandbox like this, they need not participate.

Only kidding. So, now what burns your a$$ ?? You don't tell the whole story and you can see the other posters were guessing, but I told it like it is..... and you're mad at me ??

C'mon, you're retiring soon. Lighten the heck up. Are you gonna invite me to the retirement party ??​