• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for digital waterslide decal printer

scottsnyder

Hello everyone,

I am looking into digital water slide decal printers. Vendors have mentioned the Mimaki jfx200-2513 but for the life of me I cannot find anything online about it being able to provide waterslide decals? Wondering if I am looking at the wrong machine?

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
You are looking for a printer to produce these? The printer doesn't matter nearly as much as the material you are printing on. Any solvent/latex/UV machine can print decals for a water slide....it is the material you are printing on and the laminate which are the important aspect.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
You are looking for a printer to produce these? The printer doesn't matter nearly as much as the material you are printing on. Any solvent/latex/UV machine can print decals for a water slide....it is the material you are printing on and the laminate which are the important aspect.

I think he's looking to print "waterslide" type decals, not to be confused with decals for a water slide, lol.

Random google search brings this up................:https://qpsprint.co.uk/waterslide-d...-colour,leaving the graphic permanently fixed.

Looks like they're printing them on a Canon/Oce flatbed.

scottsnyder

Indeed, I am looking for a digital UV printer that will provide waterslide decals such as the Mimaki. I am just looking around to see if there are other machines that will do that as well looking to get whatever information with these printers as I can. Currently running waterslide decals for mugs, cups, and many more products but need to carry on into the future printing.

Thanks again for the replies :)

dypinc

Indeed, I am looking for a digital UV printer that will provide waterslide decals such as the Mimaki. I am just looking around to see if there are other machines that will do that as well looking to get whatever information with these printers as I can. Currently running waterslide decals for mugs, cups, and many more products but need to carry on into the future printing.

Thanks again for the replies :)
Do you have a source for waterslide decal paper on a roll?