• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Employment - Lancaster County, PA

0x4A

Greetings all.

Earlier this year I was laid off from my current position due to waning business, and as such I've been looking for a new team to join.

My experience is as follows:

• Solvent and UV Flatbed Printer Operation, Maintenance and Repair
• Customer Communication and Support
• Design and File Preparation for Print and Digital Media
• Vinyl and Digital Print Production and Installation
• Sign Fabrication and Installation
• Banners and Trade Show Hardware
• Vehicle Lettering
• Digital Asset Management
• Inventory Management
• Website Design
• G Suite Administration
• Building and Maintaining Computers and Computer Networks
• Software Development (Including Adobe Variable Data XML and Illustrator Scripting)
• Basic Production and Staff Management

I'm extremely computer literate and prefer playing a related production role but I'm also quite savvy in the hands-on side of production and installation. I was a key-holder at my last shop, having spent twelve years there, and remain quite close to the owners who I've grown to view as family. Maybe that weird aunt and uncle everyone seems to have... I'm not one to hop from job to job, I like to settle in and be a useful fixture.

So far it's been pretty rough finding gainful employment in the area despite the high number of shops. Many are family owned and operated and seem to want to remain that way. Others are excited by my resume but can't follow through with bringing me on board for various reasons, usually "we'd love to have you but can't afford you." I'll be honest, I'm a normal adult with a mortgage and I'd find it pretty difficult to work for $11/hour.

This is my Hail Mary pass - if anyone within a reasonable commuting distance from the Lancaster/Berks area is seriously looking for what I can offer, please contact me asap, and if you've made it this far - thanks for taking the time.

MAXXink

Greetings all.

Earlier this year I was laid off from my current position due to waning business, and as such I've been looking for a new team to join.

• Vehicle Lettering
• Inventory Management
• Website Design
• G Suite Administration
• Software Development (Including Adobe Variable Data XML and Illustrator Scripting)

I'm extremely computer literate and prefer playing a related production role but I'm also quite savvy in the hands-on side of production and installation. I was a key-holder at my last shop, having spent twelve years there, and remain quite close to the owners who I've grown to view as family. Maybe that weird aunt and uncle everyone seems to have... I'm not one to hop from job to job, I like to settle in and be a useful fixture.

So far it's been pretty rough finding gainful employment in the area despite the high number of shops. Many are family owned and operated and seem to want to remain that way. Others are excited by my resume but can't follow through with bringing me on board for various reasons, usually "we'd love to have you but can't afford you." I'll be honest, I'm a normal adult with a mortgage and I'd find it pretty difficult to work for $11/hour.

This is my Hail Mary pass - if anyone within a reasonable commuting distance from the Lancaster/Berks area is seriously looking for what I can offer, please contact me asap, and if you've made it this far - thanks for taking the time.
Greetings from Maxxink. We're a grand format printer located in Harrisburg, Pa. We are currently looking for an experienced person to assist with printer operation, pre-press file setup, color correction, quality control, and banner finishing. We're offering $15-$18 an hour depending on experience. I realize your post is 3 years old, however finding the right fit can take time. So, if you are still looking for new employment options feel free to give me a shout at michelle@maxxink.net.

Lucky Sign Shop

Greetings all.

• Vehicle Lettering
• Inventory Management
• Website Design
• G Suite Administration

Greetings all.

• Vehicle Lettering
• Inventory Management
• Website Design
• G Suite Administration

Drop us an email illdomybest@gmail.com we are hiring ( chester county tho ) - Lucky Sign Shop

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What the heck does that mean ?? Of course I saw it and anyone else looking at the 'What's New' section. When you post...... it automatically comes to the top. I just mentioned it was just a very old thread. Good luck, there finding someone. I'm looking too, but to go to a warmer climate. :popcorn:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
welp, you saw it gino ... if you don't try, you will never know...
What were you trying exactly? The OP's dance card was full in Sept 2018. (post #5)
If you're looking for an employee, you might want to post your own thread, and describe what your shop does, and what you need from an employee. like what skills... etc.
I see you're a new member as of this morning. Welcome to the forum :)